David West has extensive experience with software companies and VPN providers, and he shares his experience with you to make choosing a VPN as easy and convenient as possible for you.
Our contacts: 3100 Main St Suite 701, Houston, TX 77002. Tel: +1 713-718-8974
If you have any questions or suggestions about working with us, email us.
(1) Introduction – This section governs your use of this Site; by using this Site, you signify your agreement to the “Disclaimer. If you do not agree with any provision of the Disclaimer, do not use this Site.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights – Unless otherwise indicated, the Site Administration or their licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents. Under the License provision below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) License to use the Site – You may view, download for caching purposes, and print the contents of pages on the Site, provided that:
(a) You may not publish these materials (including publications on other websites), reproduce or upload them to any private or public electronic search engines. (The Site Administration encourages fair use of Site materials for educational/non-commercial purposes.)
(b) You may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell, resell or otherwise use this Site for any commercial purposes without our written consent.
(4) Disclaimer – The information on this Site is provided free of charge, and by using this Site, you agree to waive any claims we may have against you in connection with the content on this Site.
Although the Administration makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on the Site, the Site Administration does not guarantee the accuracy and correctness, and Administration does not assume responsibility for the performance and availability of the Site and updates.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not commit ourselves to any guarantees or warranties (including, but not limited to legal requirements for quality, fitness for purpose, the observance of reasonable care and skill).
Liability of Website Administration is limited and excluded to the extent permitted by applicable law. The administration of the Site shall not be liable for any costs, losses or damages directly or indirectly arising from actions governed by this Disclaimer, or related to the use of the Site, including but not limited to lost profits, contracts, goodwill, data, income, revenue or savings.
However, nothing in this Disclaimer shall limit the liability of the Site Administration for fraud, personal injury or death caused by criminal negligence of the Site Administration, or any other liability which cannot be limited under applicable law.
(5) Forum Use/Commenting – You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage the Site, render it inoperable, or render it unavailable.
You may not use the Site in any manner that directly or indirectly leads to the violation of the law, causing harm or committing illegal acts.
You may not use this Site for marketing purposes without written permission from the Site Administration.
You may not use this Site for bulk or spamming purposes.
You may not use this Site to copy, distribute or forward any illegal material, or any material that may give rise to prosecution under English or other applicable law. Any material you copy, distribute or transmit through this Website must not be discriminatory, obscene, harassing, or hateful. Materials must not violate anyone’s intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or constitute or encourage illegal conduct. Materials should not be pornographic, degrading, threatening, or deliberately misleading.
The Website Administration reserves the right to delete at its own discretion any material posted on the Website, freeze or delete your personal account, restrict your access to the Website, or initiate legal proceedings against you.
With respect to all materials you post on this Site, you grant Site Administration a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exploitative, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute by any means of communication and broadcasting, as well as the right to sublicense.
(6) Links to Third-Party Sites.
Some links on this Site lead to resources located on third-party sites. The Site administration is not responsible for the availability of those resources and for their content.
(7) Modification of Disclaimers – The Site Administration may revise the provisions of the Disclaimer at any time. Please review the provisions of the Disclaimer on a regular basis.
(8) Exhaustive nature of the Disclaimer – This Disclaimer is intended to be exhaustive with respect to the use of the Site and takes precedence over any other agreements with respect to the use of the Site. (9) Governing Law – All disputes will be resolved under Australian law.
(10) Our contacts – you can contact us by email.
We make every effort to preserve the privacy of information about visitors to the Site. The following Policy sets forth the rules under which we use information about Site users.
(1) What information do we collect?
We collect, store, and use the following types of personal information:
(a) Information about visits to and use of the Site;
(b) Information that Site users provide for the purpose of registering on the Site or subscribing to our services/email notifications;
(2) Information about visits to the Site.
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to the Site, such as your IP address, geographic location, browser type, source of information, length of visit, number of pages viewed. We may use this information to administer and improve the Site and for marketing purposes.
We may send cookies, which may then be stored by your browser on your hard drive. We may use the information from cookies for administration, enhancement, and marketing purposes on the Site. We may also use this information to recognize your computer when you visit the Site and to personalize the Site according to your needs. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
(3) Use of Your Personal Information
Personal information provided when you use the Site will be used in accordance with the provisions of this Policy. In addition to the purposes set forth elsewhere in this Policy, we may use your personal information to:
(a) improving the functionality of the Site through personalization;
(b) to send information (other than marketing information) to you if it. We believe may be of interest to you, by mail, email or other technologies;
(c) send you marketing information relating to our business [or the business of carefully-selected third parties] that we think might be of interest to you by post or, if you have indicated your consent, by e-mail or similar technology (you can tell us at any time that you are no longer interested in receiving marketing information from us).
We will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
(4) Other provisions
In addition to the provisions of this Policy, we may share information about you
(a) where we are required to do so by applicable law;
(b) in connection with litigation or potential litigation;
(c) to enforce and protect our legal rights (including providing information to third parties to prevent illegal activities and minimize credit risk);
(d) to the seller or buyer (including potential buyers) of a business or asset that we sell or buy.
Except as set forth in this Policy, we will not share any information about you with third parties.
(5) Cross-Border Transfers of Information
The information we receive may be stored and processed and transferred between any countries where we operate to allow us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
(6) Protection of your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized use or alteration. Given the general insecurity of data transmission over the Internet, we do not guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
(7) Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to update this Policy at any time. Please check this page regularly to make sure you agree to current changes.
(8) Links to External Sites
The Site contains links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of external sites, nor for the content of those sites.
(9) Contact information – you can contact us via e-mail